I think WRC generations will have telemetry!!

I also read this and have the same hopes as you... Espacially for simhub, i hope it will support it as soon as possible. The documentation looks very simple and I guess its the same implemantion as it is now on wrc10 for example on simhub.

Agreed. Here is to hoping that simhub, motion platform providers, and simxperience see this and build in support.
WRC 10 has D-Box support, however I could never get it to work.

Someone advised it clashes with SimHub, however I turned off SimHub and D-Box on WRC 10 still didn't work.

I've yet to try D-Box's new adaptive gaming mode, which apparently supports tactile vibration in any PC game.

WRC 10 has D-Box support, however I could never get it to work.

Someone advised it clashes with SimHub, however I turned off SimHub and D-Box on WRC 10 still didn't work.

I've yet to try D-Box's new adaptive gaming mode, which apparently supports tactile vibration in any PC game.
Yeah. I got it to work, but it was very underwhelming compared to every other game. Also oddly, unlike for every other game, dbox had no user control panel to adjust settings. Compared to DR2, it felt dead. What’s up with that dbox? :)

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 218 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 67 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 83 33.5%