1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love the new forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gaëtan Legastelois, Nov 23, 2011.

1. It's on title.
    Fast and beautiful, with fun options, thank RD ;)
  2. Only our private forum need to be restored and it will be fine.

Gaëtan, did you look at it ?
  3. I think it's a little more difficult to restore private forum. For moment, I'm not worried about it :p
  4. It is not difficult, we only need to tell to RD admin the name of the people in our team.
  5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

The new forum software is indeed great. Looks nice, feels good.

There is still some work being done. So give the guys a few to fix all the final issues. Migrating from 1 piece of software to another, gives a heck of a lot difficult issues :)
  6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

It was well worth the downtime. But i was feeling a bit lost without RD for the past few days lol!.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

lol :) For us, it was worth the downtime. I just hope that for the guys who worked very hard the last day, the UPtime was worth it... I know they almost have forgotten the principle of sleep :p
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The hard part was getting it all from machine A to machine B and start all from scratch again (twice because we did one test import)
  9. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Well, you did a very nice job, so get some well deserved rest :)
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I wish, but there is much more to do lol. Forum was a large part but still much more to go
  11. I love the trophies, most of all the Ten Mille trophy i got yesterday... nice...