• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I didn't know Sony was coming out with these.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Looks cool and look, DUAL JOYSTICKS!:pray:

[​IMG]
    Take on opponents across the globe. Control every movement with the tap of a finger or blow up enemy fighters soaring through your living room. Some of your favourite PS3 brands, and some new titles developed just for PlayStation Vita let you discover a gaming experience with no limits. The world is in play.WebId

More information

PlayStation Vita transforms the way you experience your favourite titles. Through technologies like the front multi-touch screen and the rear multi-touch pad, motion-sensors, and augmented reality, PS Vita brings the biggest and best games to life in a whole new way. Coupled with the rich graphics and new social gaming features play your favourite adventures with an all-new spin.

FEATURES:

• Transform Your World: With front and rear cameras, you can turn kitchen counters into a fight ring or office boardrooms into a battlefield. Augmented Reality (AR) technology for PlayStation Vita brings your physical world into the PlayStation world.
    • Interact With The World: Wi-Fi and 3G capabilities pinpoint the location of nearby opponents, send friends on treasure hunts, and keep the world updated on your rank.
    • Non-Stop Action, Literally: Keep the intensity up at home or on the go. With Wi-Fi or 3G connectivity, you can pick up games right where you left off, even from your PS3 system.
    • Sleek New Form: Modeled after the classic dual-stick control, PlayStation Vita reinvents everything else about the handheld design with its ultra-slim, pocket-ready form.
    • Beauty In The Details: Experience rich, cinema-like content in this highest definition, compact 5-inch OLED display.
    • Complete Your Control: Front multi-touch screen and rear touch pad pick up your every motion and put all your fingers to good use.
    • Dual Analog Sticks: Feel the full-on intensity of First Person Shooters with Dual Analog Sticks.
    • Chat on the Fly: Chat on the fly in the midst of multiplayer action or while watching videos.
    • PS3 Integration: Enjoy continuous, uninterrupted gameplay between your PS3 and PlayStation Vita systems with compatible titles.
    TECH SPECS:
    • CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 core (4 core)
    • GPU: SGX543MP4+
    • Dimensions: Approx. 18.20(W) x 8.35(H) x 1.86(D) cm
    • Screen: 5" (16:9), 960 x 544, 16 million colors, OLED, multi-touch screen
    • Rear touch pad: Multi touch pad
    • Cameras: Front camera, Rear camera
    • Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, Built-in microphone
    • Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system, Three-axis electronic compass
    • Wireless Communications: 3G, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR A2DP/AVRCP/HSP

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I think i'm sold on one. I wonder if it is UMD again for it doesn't say. I still have my GT PSP kicking around.

3. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium

Ratings:
    +603
    They have been planning this for more than a year. But, I don't really know if I will get one because it may be like the PS3 and PSP in my opinion: great leaps of technology but lacks games that make an appeal to me.