Hz range of racing games?

hello.
im trying to get into bass shakers reading what i can of Mr Latte. wish he was around still. he really knows his stuff,

im going to get the inuke 1000 dsp amp. Mr Latte has mage that clear.
and simvibe of course.

but as far as shakers. i almost made the decision to go with 3 or 4 a ADX shakers. 2 under the seat one pedals. i found a topic Mr Latte was talking about HZ. the ADX has a range of 20 to 100hz.
were the BK advance has 5 to 200 Hz. Then we have TST239 Silver transducer that is 15Hz to 800Hz. if you cant feel 5 to 10hz the TST 239 would be the best right?
whats better what do you feel? i can afford one high end shaker under the seat and one ADX under the pedals. or is my original thought better to have more shakers say two adx under the seat. but they are chained together as one shaker at 20 to 100 hz. so wouldnt it make sense to have 1 big one the a wider hz range?
im i on the right track of thought here?

thoughts and advice. please i sure like to hear from Mr Latte

hello.
im trying to get into bass shakers reading what i can of Mr Latte. wish he was around still. he really knows his stuff,

im going to get the inuke 1000 dsp amp. Mr Latte has mage that clear.
and simvibe of course.

but as far as shakers. i almost made the decision to go with 3 or 4 a ADX shakers. 2 under the seat one pedals. i found a topic Mr Latte was talking about HZ. the ADX has a range of 20 to 100hz.
were the BK advance has 5 to 200 Hz. Then we have TST239 Silver transducer that is 15Hz to 800Hz. if you cant feel 5 to 10hz the TST 239 would be the best right?
whats better what do you feel? i can afford one high end shaker under the seat and one ADX under the pedals. or is my original thought better to have more shakers say two adx under the seat. but they are chained together as one shaker at 20 to 100 hz. so wouldnt it make sense to have 1 big one the a wider hz range?
im i on the right track of thought here?

thoughts and advice. please i sure like to hear from Mr Latte

Don't get too hung up on specifications of manufacturers.

I feel like BK Advance can do something around 10 hz, but rather normal operation starts more at 15 hz.

I think TST 239 starts much higher than 15 hz - it starts to pick up at 40 hz and best energy is at 70 hz, higer than that and it starts to go more into audible sounds than feel.

Big BK Concert starts at 5 hz, normal operation from like 7 - 8 hz, I still haven't tested where it ends.

I don't know other units.

I find BK Concert, which costs more, still better value than Advance, at least with Europe costs, because its performance is much better.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea