Hugo Boss Racing 2024 Fantasy mod

Hugo Boss Racing 2024 Fantasy mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know that you have been posting a few mods so I will ask if you could possibly look into an updated season because mclaren are different now than the start

if I wanted a version with a changed team name to use on it's own, can I request it? or can you tell me how I would change it myself? ta.
i could do it , but it would not work on an old save+ it would not work with any other mods that have changes to db, so it kinda makes it useless

i could do it , but it would not work on an old save+ it would not work with any other mods that have changes to db, so it kinda makes it useless

ah okay, not working with old saves doesn't bother me but it's annoying you can't have more than one DB mod working at once, I guess you'd have to wait and do like a full fantasy 2024 season or something then

What a job! Thanks a lot!
Do you plan to make some old fashion livery, like McLaren Marlboro, McLaren Vodafone, the Renault R26, the Jordan team, Prost GP etc....?
Again, thanks a lot for the time your spending on these great mods !

What a job! Thanks a lot!
Do you plan to make some old fashion livery, like McLaren Marlboro, McLaren Vodafone, the Renault R26, the Jordan team, Prost GP etc....?
Again, thanks a lot for the time your spending on these great mods !
thanks man, I don't plan on doing those liveries atm, focus on 2025/26 season mod, audi, rbr ford, astonmartin honda and andretti

Great mod, how do you like 2019 Toro Rosso livery?

5a93b59ddb19a681cb3fccec02572ddad4df18bbbe340.jpg
toro_rosso-gp-bahrein-2019-carrera.jpg

hello it will be possible for someone to make me the team peugeot instead of alpha tauri or hass with livery outfit pilot outfit mechanician staff and name of the team peugeot sport f1 team with the logo peugeot thank you

Attachments

• RD2.png
    RD2.png
    912.2 KB · Views: 83
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    777.8 KB · Views: 44
  • RD7.jpg
    RD7.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 57

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 39 12.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 38 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 175 57.9%