1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC How to start Assetto Corsa in windowed mode?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Is there a way to start AC in a window instead of a full screen?

I am working on a document that requires me to switch between the forum and the game and I'd like to have the two side by side.

2. Did not check it myself but try this:

Full Screen Rendering

When checked Assetto Corsa will run in full screen rendering mode. Unchecked it will run in a window.

NOT using full screen mode can help graphics card compatibility issues, and is generally more windows friendly but you will typically see a performance drop and features such as Crossfire or SLI will not function.

Leave this checked for best performance

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Found the solution: Press F11 lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
  4. I love how you use your forum for these little questions Bram, seriously :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. F11 is virtual mirror!? I want to setup simvibe and Alt+Tab all the time sucks

6. You have to put manually in video.cfg file the resolution that you want and set FULLSCREEN=0. The same for launcher, you have to put manually in launcher.cfg the resolution that you want for it.
    Quite annoying to have a launcher running at full screen in game background, lots of issues related. I have set mine launcher to run at 1280x720.

• Beer Beer x 1