How to remove the blue circle behind cars

Hello everyone, my name is Will and I would need your help please, on some F1 mods, I have a blue circle behind each AI car and I don't know which option produces this phenomenon.

If anyone can help me, I would be delighted, thank you.

Have a good day

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 875593

Ich bräuchte in dem Punkt auch Hilfe, ich kann aber leider nur aus dem Titel deines Posts erkennen, was du fragst.
Wie wäre es, wenn wir uns alle auf die Sprache einigen, die für alle am hilfreichsten ist?
Viel Spaß beim Übersetzen!;)

That sounds like the same problem posted on Steam. Try this:
Go to steam/steam apps/common/rf2/user data/player/player.JSON click on that to open.scroll down to Graphic Options scroll down to the line Heat FX Fade Speed if that is on 30 change to 0 exit and save . make sure rf2 is CLOSED when you do this as it may not work if RF2 is open

Last edited:
Go to steam/steam apps/common/rf2/user data/player/player.JSON click on that to open.scroll down to Graphic Options scroll down to the line Heat FX Fade Speed if that is on 30 change to 0 exit and save . make sure rf2 is CLOSED when you do this as it may not work if RF2 is open

don't work ... any idea to solve it ??

Attachments

• GRAB_002.JPG
    GRAB_002.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 128

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements