• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How to invite friends to race lobby??

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Bjorn de Haas, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas

Ratings:
    +195
    Guys how can i invite friends to my online racelobby??? Does not seem to have a add option or invite option?

2. Macdeg78

Macdeg78

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same question/problem . Any clue ?

3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :) Premium

Ratings:
    +421
    Hi guys, been looking into this for you. I can't seem to find anyway of inviting someone to the lobby. The only ways so far I've come across are, either give them the unique room number which is located in the bottom left hand corner or get them to search specifically for the room you are in. Hope this helps :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eddie Ellis

Eddie Ellis

Ratings:
    +9
    In GT6 you could do this by opening the community button from the main screen and selecting the "friends" tab. moving the cursor to the top right blue icon would launch you into that friends online race. I don't have a PS 4 so I can't test this myself on GTS.

5. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,253
    Dunno if you can invite friends, but you can go the other way around, you start a room and set it to friends only, then they can use the filters on the left hand in the Lobby to show only rooms with friends in.