How to increase a car's grip/downforce via HDV?

Hi all,

I want to increase the grip of a car, but I don't know how. I'm assuming I edit the HDV file, but I don't know what to edit or how to do it. Can anyone help? I'm using Vasco Silvia & GKS Modding's GTWC21 AMG GT3.

The simple way is to increase the tire grip, but don't go too far or the cars will roll over in turns. The downforce can be increased in the hdv files; either in the "Body Aero" section by increasing downforce then lowering drag, or in the "Wings" section by adding "wings" to your GT car (they won't be visible but the effect will be there).

Umm... specifically, what values do I edit in BODYAERO and what values do I edit in the "WINGS" section?

Attachments

• _amggt3_imsa - Notepad 2023-06-15 11_55_07 PM.png
    _amggt3_imsa - Notepad 2023-06-15 11_55_07 PM.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 81
  • _amggt3_imsa - Notepad 2023-06-15 11_55_19 PM.png
    _amggt3_imsa - Notepad 2023-06-15 11_55_19 PM.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 79
Hi all,

I want to increase the grip of a car, but I don't know how. I'm assuming I edit the HDV file, but I don't know what to edit or how to do it. Can anyone help? I'm using Vasco Silvia & GKS Modding's GTWC21 AMG GT3.
Anyways setup on those cars aren't that bad. configure your steering lock adapted to your steering wheel/Keyboard/Controller until you find a balance, to fix steering issues. raise rear downforce to 6-8 (has 10 max) to increase stability when turning (but you will lose kinda acceleration depending on how you set it)

Additionally you can touch tire pressures for grip purposes.

Touch differential if you have issues on accelerate.

If that doesn't help you at all, yeah, use JGF's method. but if you want to use original physics, trying different setup configurations and practice isn't at all bad too. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back