• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How to host a room for F1 2010 (PC version)?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Maurice Hurkmans, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Ratings:
    +3
    Guys,

im having some troubles with hosting a room for F1 2010. I think my machine and connection should be good enough, for some kind of reason people cannot join the room i host.

What do you need to check on my end to see what settings i perhaps have to change?

Thanks!

2. Liquid4653

Liquid4653

Ratings:
    +0
    From their readme..............

ix) Problems joining/creating network sessions

If you are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic:

TCP and UDP port 3074

3. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks, i did work out. I can host now. I did host a room last friday and then everybody could join. Yesterday i also hosted an event and only a few guys could join and some others could not join. strange.....

We worked that out yesterday by me leaving the room. Then somebody else in that room automatically becomes host. I was re-invited again and another person invited the ppl who couldn't join when i was hosting. Is a bit of an hassle, but it works in the end.