How to edit pitstop durations?

Hi, all. I was wondering if we could somehow change the duration for how long an action takes to complete in a pit stop during a race. It gets really annoying to have it take about 20 seconds just to change the tires and god knows how much it there is a repair. It can get really annoying if you're in a race with fast cars. For example, changing the front tyre takes 10 seconds and the rear tyre takes 12. I was wondering if we could reduce it like many real world series have you have a fair race. Thanks!

I believe there's little to nothing you can do about pit stop length as such, the mechanics do stand around for far too long but it is an old game and geeing them up isn't really possible, though the maximum is 99.5 seconds for tyres fuel and all repairs, however you can adjust the fuel and tyre wear in the set up screen
And you can... 'but remember to back up a copy first' adjust the fule consumption* in the engine files and I believe tyre wear rate* in the tyre files... though it's not something I do.

* for each engine and tyre type

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 72 59.0%