How to drive the 918 without cooking front tires

Trying to do some runs at nurburgring with P1 vs La Ferrari vs 918 and i'm struggling really hard with the 918. The front tires cook very quickly with ABS on and the car seems to push really hard through corners.

Anyone have any tips on how to setup this car or driving approaches that work?

I personally can't drive any car in AC with soft tyres for more than half the lap before the tyres are overheated.
Soft compound slick racing tyres?
Maybe because in real life they choose compound depending on track layout and weather. If you wouldn't overheat soft tyres at Spa and Mugello in the sim we would have a problem. But again, this will also depend on which zone of the track, some zones demand more from the tyres since you can travel and corner faster, and other zones of the same track will cool down your tyres. Make the setup accordingly if necessary.

Yeah because this car being AWD has nothing to do with how much the front and rear tyres can warm up in corners.
How to physics with Blimey.
Please don't get triggered by him that easy. Let him voice his opinion and if it's like 98% of his posts just ignore him. Don't get me wrong, it's great you put the effort in but it's a little bit annoying to read this back and forth in every second thread because Blimey is trigger-happy again.

Please don't get triggered by him that easy. Let him voice his opinion and if it's like 98% of his posts just ignore him. Don't get me wrong, it's great you put the effort in but it's a little bit annoying to read this back and forth in every second thread because Blimey is trigger-happy again.
are you a Hillary supporter here to personally attack me again? 98% of your thoughts about me are ignorant with almost no facts. sorry I watched too much Info Wars.

I don't see the problem. 918 drives exactly how I thought a 3700lb 900hp AWD brick would. With a few tuning tweaks to make it a little more rear biased it is very satisfying to drive.

I personally can't drive any car in AC with soft tyres for more than half the lap before the tyres are overheated.
is it a troll?
my god...

EDIT: oops forget my comment, i did not see it was Blimey

Soft compound slick racing tyres?
Maybe because in real life they choose compound depending on track layout and weather. If you wouldn't overheat soft tyres at Spa and Mugello in the sim we would have a problem. But again, this will also depend on which zone of the track, some zones demand more from the tyres since you can travel and corner faster, and other zones of the same track will cool down your tyres. Make the setup accordingly if necessary.
+1 and Thank you, some people still understand the game.
it's amazing we have to explain that...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies