1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to disable the ingame voice chat

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Bram, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I still see that little speech icon next to my name but I prefer Ts3 instead of the build in coms. How to disable this?
  2. I don't know a general possibility but you can mute players before starting the session (right before everyone has to hit ready). To do so highlight a player and hit enter...
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I noticed some of us had that speech icon in front of their names and others hadn't.
  4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Also i hear only some people's voice, infact i see the indicator when someone i can't hear speaks.

For example, this night, i could hear Tim's voice. But Bram and all others were unhearable, just a flashing speech icon.
  5. you can go down the list in game an mute people. Not an ideal solution but I think it's as good as you'll get.
  6. speech goes thru GFWL, so just press home button...go to settings, then voice and turn voice chat of for GFWL, then you can use TS if you like without the"double" voice