1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to change drivers / edit database (merged)

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Goethe, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Hello, Current drivers include? Is there a way to drivers such as Nick Heidfeld and Christian Klien involvement in F1 in 2010? Google Translate ^^

2. HOw to change drivers name???????

3. Like this ?
    F1_2010_game 2010-11-22 07-53-40-76.jpg

There is a few things I have to figure out cause his b_day doesn't show and I have no clue where to find it so maybe someone else can shed some light to this.And I changed Chanduks name into klien's but it is not displayed ingame at all.
    All this info lies within the database.

4. I figured it out with help from Ryder25.
    And now Karun Chandhok is gone and Klien is back.

F1_2010_game 2010-11-23 09-27-00-73.jpg

5. i did this before as well, then did a race in carreer mode and exited the game, started up the next day and was still on the same track ???

6. OMG OMG OMG!

Someone please tell me how to do it please please please!....

7. I got to try this out haven't done a race yet

8. Ok I did Singapore and saved it afterwards ( didn't win btw I crashed against a wall :p )
    But I saved my profile and exited the game and went back to Suzuka so there seem no problems yet but I am gonna include Heidfeld next.

9. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

To the guy that can't save, you have to have the patch mod fix found in F1 2010 downloads :)

10. I don't get it I use the patch well sort of I never ran the setup file I just manual overrode all the file but not the system files.
    I actually posted a reply in this thread on how to do it.

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/41698-post-patch-1-01-issues.html

11. I really would like to edit the drivers ( i'd like to update them to 2011 teams like Sergio Perez in Sauber, Pastor Maldonado in Williams, etc, etc.).

I read several posts and I have to download the Tasev Database Editor. I downloaded i did all that I was told to do, but however the .exe file of the Tasev DE would not even open. I double click and there is small window saying that an error has occured. I have tried putting the Administration rights and still doesnt work.Im using Vista.

Please help

mod edit: Please do not repeat posts in different threads of the same subject, or start a new thread with the same post when somebody hasn't replied to your post. Be patient.

Threads merged

12. Heidfeld is included as well and everything is working fine.

Pics:

F1_2010_game 2010-11-24 08-49-08-20.jpg

F1_2010_game 2010-11-24 08-55-17-27.jpg

13. Can please mate, tell me what to do pleaseee i beg you :)

14. I will release it as soon everything is 100% waterproof

15. Thank you very very much Can! I love you mate! :)

16. What is waterproof? Sorry, i am a english DAU ^^ Is this the same why "zu 100%er Sicherheit" or "... bis ich mir ganz sicher bin"

17. 100% waterproof = 100% Sicherheit

I am going to test it with Ryder25's database if it works I will release it.
    The only thing missing is both biographies and Christian Kliens helmet.

18. Please HELP HELP!!!

19. just unrar and leave it on your desktop, don't move the files into f1 2010

This is the only thing i can think of

20. done still doesn't work....any others please???