How much and how often do you play?

I had nothing to do so i started this tread because i want to see how much you plays,:D

I play aboat 2houres per day (school stops me for more) and a bit more in the weekends... maybe 16houres per week...

how much or often do YOU play games?

Last month, i have played sim games for '0' hours. Let's make this thread not just for sim games. Let's make it all games.

1-2 races in F1 2010 per 2-3 days. Sometimes more and sometimes less.

Well, on a normal day 2 hours.
In the weekends all day.. :D (lol)

To say it like that: I got the game a month ago, and have played it 127 hours. :)

hmm..
i try to practice allot but job/girl/life won;t let me do much off that but

in week days about 2-3hours not evryday...but 3/4 out off 5days
in week-end since i have league races ..about a minimum off 5 ...sunday with 3 races that i do...i say it goes over 10hours

Oh man, lucky guys, I cant remember the days when I raced everyday :)

Barely 2hrs per week here. Usually at times that don't fit in with RD's schedule.

Generally put in 2-3 hours prep for a league event and half an hour for any club events I sign up for. Then factor in the events I do - although not many lately. Spend more time modding than playing currently.

Wow great question! Well I have 270 race events since the rankings were first tracked. Forget exactly what the date of "data sourcing " actually occured but I think it was Jan 1 2010?

So the bottom line for me. I play waaaaay too much! But for now I have that kind of time so may as well.

I usually like to have a chill out before bed by driving, though that rarely includes races, i just enjoy relaxing and driving, previously that meant Rfactor, but lately i have been enjoying time trial and test sessions on Iracing. I might do a race on the weekend if i get enough time to get up to speed beforehand, i wont race if i dont think i have a good chance of winning.

I play two to three hours a day. I work graveyard at a hotel so i usually get two laps of The Ring on my break. Also my girlfriend is a Wii fanatic so she games as well. she works in evenings so when she is at work, i play my GTR Evo and Race On.

It depends. If the game is new and I like it, I can sit a whole week with it. ( the only brakes I have is eating, sleeping and toilet :p )
Sometimes just a few hours each day.

I usually like to have a chill out before bed by driving, though that rarely includes races, i just enjoy relaxing and driving, previously that meant Rfactor, but lately i have been enjoying time trial and test sessions on Iracing. I might do a race on the weekend if i get enough time to get up to speed beforehand, i wont race if i dont think i have a good chance of winning.

You were banging on about it being for fun on another thread. How two faced

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.6%