How Many Races will Max Win in 2024?

Well, I hope I am wrong; however, it appears we are set for another set of Max demonstration runs for 2024. There are 24 races planned, how many will he wind this year? Is a perfect clean sweep possible? I think there are too many fluky things that can happen for a clean sweep. My guess is Max will win 20 races in the 2024 season.

Yes Max Will dominate but the question is who will step up for 2nd place. The drivers championship had a step from 2nd Perez to 8th Rusell. So Witch ever team can get consistency in performance, something lacked in 2023 Will get close. Piastri won a sprint race in a car that was at the back of the pack at season start and to the front mid way. Things happen accidents and reliability problems with car can happen. It is rare these days but anything you run under stress will break down some time. Also Red Bull has Mr Horner who is some personnel trouble and Ford there future engine provider don't like him due to scandal. I don't know what happened or care what goes on outside F1. Roumours are Gunther Stiener may replace him. I don't know how much this will affect team operations loosing one person as i don't know how much input Horner has on team. He could be a manager who just delegates jobs to different people and make's shore it is done.

Yes Max Will dominate but the question is who will step up for 2nd place. The drivers championship had a step from 2nd Perez to 8th Rusell. So Witch ever team can get consistency in performance, something lacked in 2023 Will get close. Piastri won a sprint race in a car that was at the back of the pack at season start and to the front mid way. Things happen accidents and reliability problems with car can happen. It is rare these days but anything you run under stress will break down some time. Also Red Bull has Mr Horner who is some personnel trouble and Ford there future engine provider don't like him due to scandal. I don't know what happened or care what goes on outside F1. Roumours are Gunther Stiener may replace him. I don't know how much this will affect team operations loosing one person as i don't know how much input Horner has on team. He could be a manager who just delegates jobs to different people and make's shore it is done.
Nah, Guenther's going to be with RTL this year. and Horner got rid of Guenther when he set about organising Red Bull up the field from Jaguar... fifteen years ago, I can't see him hopping back

I anticipate at least twelve.
That 'almost' zero sidepod is working well for them too.
Remember what I said last year about moving the center of pressure forward just a tad?
That is precisely what Adrian has done.
See those air intakes behind the driver's rollhoop?
See the location of that upward, curving section of the cannons prior to the downward sloping section ahead of the diffuser?
Most of the 'magic' is being done under that section of bodywork.
He has even used the exit air to augment the scavenging of the other two cooling sources.
It is a brilliant move that Mike Elliott simply could not get to work.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back