• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

How long you gonna keep playing this??

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Linus Broström, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Linus Broström

Linus Broström

Ratings:
    +440
    So, Im thinking about getting this game, but first I would like to know how long it will be before the RD Rally events will start using a new game.
    Thanks

2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    There is no new rally sim, so I'd bet quite a few years still in it.

3. Linus Broström

Linus Broström

Ratings:
    +440
    okey nice. Hope someone can guide me through how all this works cause I checked the RD rally champioship and didn't realy understand how you know when you are supposed to do your drive. Club seemed abit easier but it might be exactly the same, don't know :p

4. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    It is exactly the same, there are only more days available to drive on.

http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/37190-how-do-i-join-rally-club.html

5. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    its a propper bad ass rally sim and i dout there be anything comming out for a long time to beat this including Dirt 3, i`ll be reinstalling this as soon as i get my handbrake sorted :D

6. John Cunningham

John Cunningham

Ratings:
    +322
    I heard playin with your handbrake too much can make you go blind.... though this may only be a rumour