1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you host custom tracks and cars(mods) in a dedicated server?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jose Neira, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Apologies to admin as I think i originally posted this in the wrong section

I wanted to know how do I host a ded server that allows me to use custom dloaded tracks and cars MODS.

When I eventually got my ded server to show up online the other day I noticed that these tracks and cars were not available and I have alot of custom tracks and quite a few mods. So how can I do this please?

Thx in advance

2. in your steam folders youl see another directory called race07 dedi or something similar. all the mod content/tracks/cars need to be in here to be able to select them in the server.

ive got a shortcut set on my desktop that opens my docs/simbin, the steam directory, the dedi directory and a backup on a seperate drive and any time i get new content they get pasted in all 4 folders.

the backup saves a lot of hassle when ya come to do a fresh install.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for this, always wondered how to do this. I just tried it, works fine :D

The folder is Steam/steamapps/username/race07ds.

Cheers Robin