1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

how do you host custom tracks and cars(mods) in a dedicated server?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jose Neira, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Apologies to admin as I think i originally posted this in the wrong section

I wanted to know how do I host a ded server that allows me to use custom dloaded tracks and cars MODS.

When I eventually got my ded server to show up online the other day I noticed that these tracks and cars were not available and I have alot of custom tracks and quite a few mods. So how can I do this please?

Thx in advance

Peace

2. in your steam folders youl see another directory called race07 dedi or something similar. all the mod content/tracks/cars need to be in here to be able to select them in the server.

ive got a shortcut set on my desktop that opens my docs/simbin, the steam directory, the dedi directory and a backup on a seperate drive and any time i get new content they get pasted in all 4 folders.

the backup saves a lot of hassle when ya come to do a fresh install.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for this, always wondered how to do this. I just tried it, works fine :D

The folder is Steam/steamapps/username/race07ds.

Cheers Robin