How do i get my times on the leaderboards?

Dave firstly to get a time to appear in the TT leader board the lap must be completed in Time Trial mode and the combination needs a minimum of 20 drivers having completed a TT lap for it to be posted to the leader board.
As long as your laps are done in TT mode with the minimum 20 leapt times your lap is automatically posted to the leader board. Can take 20 minutes or more to update though.
To see your ranking after logging into the portal click on the profile tab next to your name. In there you can see your ranked laps and all your laps including lap times that are not yet ranked due to the minimum 20 lap requirement.

To be sure the car track combination have the minimum 20 lap times I click on one of the already posted ranked times by other drivers and use the same combination they used that ranked their lap time .

I have many laps that are not yet made it onto the leader board because I did not know about the minimum 20 lap requirement so as others try the combinations I have done, where there is not yet the minimum 20 the moment it gets to 20 then my laps will get posted to the ranked leader board.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.