How do I get a full race summary

Hi all, I am new to R3E and find it frustrating not having a lap by lap summary etc after every race.

Is this the way the game is or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Within the game itself, it's the way it currently is. However, the game does produce logs which contain more information such as lap times, fastest lap, consistency ratings, etc. You can upload this log to SimResults.net to make them more readable and customisable. The logs can be found here:

My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log\Results

Make sure you grab the log out of that folder after each race though, as it gets overwritten every time. (At least, it does with online races.)

Within the game itself, it's the way it currently is. However, the game does produce logs which contain more information such as lap times, fastest lap, consistency ratings, etc. You can upload this log to SimResults.net to make them more readable and customisable. The logs can be found here:

Make sure you grab the log out of that folder after each race though, as it gets overwritten every time. (At least, it does with online races.)

Thank you Ross for the reply. I would prefer to have the summary after the race like most other games. It's a shame.

You can upload this log to SimResults.net to make them more readable and customisable. The logs can be found here:

Ross, I had a look at SimResults.net and it only provides final results and no lap times. If you use and get more information is there a required setting in R3E? It appears that other sims are providing more detail to the site.

Hmm, I'll have to have a look when I have time. I seem to remember that the server logs provide more detail than client logs when you race online, but I assumed in singleplayer you'd get full details regardless. If that isn't the case then perhaps a third-party telemetry app would be the better option?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 167 87.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.6%