How do i create a race series (offline) on the latest RF2? (without log analyser)

id like to create a series. Not sure how..

be nice if it all worked like AC's content manager style.

appreciate the help guys

Yeah, you can't - not in game anyway.

You can create a mod with a series using an rfmod (https://sites.google.com/view/racing-sim-pitstop/rfactor-2/create-a-series-rfmod).

But you'll need rf2 Log Analyser to track each race and accumulate points.

If you wanna create your own rosta of drivers, which is a bit long winded and quite abit more work, but when done you'll be able to select the collection of drivers and run any race you wish, see this post:

Also, be best to take a look at this thread for changes to your player.json file:

Good luck :)

id like to create a series. Not sure how..

be nice if it all worked like AC's content manager style.

appreciate the help guys
Beautiful, and I would like also to have an utility to simulate a career with engagements in better teams, based on my results. Do you know some softwares about it?
Thank you very much

Yeah, you can't - not in game anyway.

You can create a mod with a series using an rfmod (https://sites.google.com/view/racing-sim-pitstop/rfactor-2/create-a-series-rfmod).

But you'll need rf2 Log Analyser to track each race and accumulate points.

If you wanna create your own rosta of drivers, which is a bit long winded and quite abit more work, but when done you'll be able to select the collection of drivers and run any race you wish, see this post:

Also, be best to take a look at this thread for changes to your player.json file:

Good luck :)
Very interesting! And Io would like also to have an utility to simulate a career with engagements in better teams, based on my results. Do you know some softwares about it?
Thank you very much

Hypothetically .............

I often use online to run offline rfmods, the advantage being you can change skins or cars in garage saving track reloads, so if you wanted to test all GT3 cars in one session you can. Again if you do the same offline you would have to reload track for every car you drive ergo means closing sessions. Another advantage is you can multi-task without session pausing ;)

So for $7 month you could run a Live racers server for your self and AI and get everything you want ie: set up championships every sector recorded, points, medals, yadda yadda :coffee:

I see AI is mentioned in relation to track records, I can't think of reason it would not work
like I said with rfmod you can make server and race AI

Old wives tale ... you don't get latency, lag or anything else running online AI, it's the same behavior and performance to offline ....which is what it really is if that makes sense :p

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea