1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda team to return as Brawn GP

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Neil Tennant, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Apoligies if this has been posted elsewhere

2. Good to see that the team's back in business, but they could've come up with a more creative name... :rotfl:
  3. I must admit, I did laugh very loud this morning when I heard the name on the radio..

4. Doesn't it mean Pigs Heads racing?
  5. Good news! And I think the name is in line with the sport. Look at Williams, McLaren, Jordan, Minardi etc. As it should be ;)
  6. yarp, i liked the name when i heard it....
  7. yip, jellied one at that or if you wiki it you get Head cheese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_cheese
    guess this means Ross will be the big cheese in more ways than one:laugh2:
  8. I guess "Force Brakley" just didn't quite sounds as good :D

They've got a good team there and a couple of intelligent expericened drivers. Lets hope this combination of brains and Brawn can pay off...... (i'll stop now :D)
  9. First of all I'm happy they survived, and I'm also happy they kept Barrichello and Button!:)
    I like the name of the team, it sounds professional!
  10. I like the fact that the name is that of the team principle. It kind of lends credence to the opinion that the sport may be moving back into the era of privateer teams making up most of the grid.

11. First shot of the Brawn GP car here.

Lets hope they get some sponsors before Melbourne, pretty bland as it is.
  12. Really pleased to see this but their hardwork (from Honda days) for a competitive car is out of the window surely.
  13. Brawn GP may actually fair better eventually as a leaner meaner team. (may :)).
  14. [​IMG]

15. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Looks good. I wonder which sponsors they will take?.....as color will be changed according to that sponsors...Green lines on the nose looks fine also....I'm very happy see Honda is survived in such a good way....Braun will absoulety bring this team to somewhere good.
  16. excellent sponsor suggestion! :D
  17. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Lol, i never thought about it. And agree, would be suitable for the team :D

Then shall we see a dark blue Brawn Mercedes this year??
  18. Slicks

19. That greenish-yellow on the car looks awesome!:)
  20. my next door neighbour is head of fabrications at brackley,i'll see what i can dig out for you's.

not promising much though as in the past it has all been a bit secretive.