rF2 Honda Civic @ Mid Ohio - Tue 7th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Thank you guys for another fantastic evening here, it was a pleasure to race with such a fine, fast and fair racers. There were only 7 of us, but I˙ve said before, among 111 opponensts on the same track, you race with only two of them. A guy infront of you and a guy behind you, the others are "not on your planet" at the same time. rFactor2 is (for me) really the best racing game and the most important, with the best community :thumbsup:

Good race guys, but for me not really because i take a drive trough penalty for a false start i don't know how, and i did all the race behind. Disappointed but see you on clio cup Friday.

And thx Lakota for your help ;)

Thank you guys for another fantastic evening here, it was a pleasure to race with such a fine, fast and fair racers. There were only 7 of us, but I˙ve said before, among 111 opponensts on the same track, you race with only two of them. A guy infront of you and a guy behind you, the others are "not on your planet" at the same time. rFactor2 is (for me) really the best racing game and the most important, with the best community :thumbsup:
Have to agree...!
First time with the car, first time on this track, and what fun! Not just for the 'racers' on track, but pure satisfaction with having to 'drive' the car, as well as racing it.:thumbsup:

I was nursing the tyres the whole race through, don't know about you.

Really don't know. I don't look at the tire wear during a race. :D

After my duo dance with @Mark Breslin i had a terible flat spot on the front tires. To be more precise on the right front tire. Every left corner the wiggle on my wheel became a bit worse. it was even noticeable in the engine sound.

Annoying but immersive. :geek:

I did a track day once and i had an unbalanced on the front brake disc. Every time i hit the brake i had a wiggle on the steering wheel. The ingame wiggle on the steering was remarkable similar.

My brother did a race at Spa and spun at 190km/h at Blanchimont. His "brand new" second hand WTCC tires were flat spotted to the carcass :speechless:. This spin is on youtube somewhere. If i find it again, i'll show you. :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000