Holden FX Sedan 1948

Cars Holden FX Sedan 1948 2 - (July 2023)

Login or Register an account to download this content
BJ911 submitted a new resource:

Holden FX Sedan 1948 - The first car produced by GM in Australia to use the Holden brand.

The Holden 48-215 is a mid-size sedan which was produced by the Australian car maker Holden between November 1948 and October 1953. Officially called the Holden 48-215, it is more commonly known as the Holden FX. The 48-215 was the first model from General Motors in Australia to bear the Holden name. The car was updated in 1953, with a replacement model known as the Holden FJ. Screenshots here are from the Longford 1967 track. Features operating windscreen wipers. Includes eight skins...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I like the old cart in the rusty dress. It drives great and the sound reminds me of an old double decker. The only thing missing is a crackling horn ( hoo hoo ) so that I can greet the spectators

It's nice to get this kind of cars to AC, thank you!
One thing I noticed even before driving: sun shines right through the hood and the rear and front fenders, and that makes the shadow of the car look a bit silly.

It's nice to get this kind of cars to AC, thank you!
One thing I noticed even before driving: sun shines right through the hood and the rear and front fenders, and that makes the shadow of the car look a bit silly.
Thank you for your feedback Mikke73. I have fixed the problem with this car, as well as the 1953 FJ Sedan, and have just uploaded new versions (V2) for both cars.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 110 69.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 20.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 20.9%