• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

High Pricedrops on XBOX360 !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sven De Nys, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Sven De Nys

Sven De Nys

Ratings:
    +3
    Microsoft (Belgium) has officially announced pricedrops for their XBOX360 consoles range.

The XBOX360 Elite, with 120GB and HDMI connection, which focuses on the hardcore gamer gets a pricedrop of 80€, from 449€ to 369€.
    The XBOX360 (pro) which focuses on the mainstream market gets the same pricedrop, from 349€ to 269€.
    The XBOX360 Arcade which focuses on the arcade market, also gets the 80€ pricecut, making it from 279€ to 199€. This makes the XBOX360 Arcade the first Next-Gen console priced lower than 200€.

[Source: 9lives]

2. Jacco Cornelissen

Jacco Cornelissen

Ratings:
    +4
    That's good news i hope the PS3 will follow, then i buy the PS3 :)

3. Christophe Berton

Christophe Berton

Ratings:
    +1
    i also

I am looking for a console but i like the ps3 game (GT5, Nascar, ...)

4. Sven De Nys

Sven De Nys

Ratings:
    +3
    Well Sonyand Nintendo reacted on the message from Microschoft about their pricedrops. They both said they will not follow MS's lead YET.

I can give you this info: Sony is almost finished with their upgrades of the PS3's hardware making some essential parts (Blu-ray driver, Cell chip, ...) smaller and less power consuming. All of this also means that the costs to produce the parts become lower, making a PS3 pricedrop kind of real :)