"High Force" Track Won't Load......

I downloaded the "High Force" mod track from RD and installed it through Content Manager.

Although it shows in the list of available tracks, it won't load. I get the dreaded "Race Cancelled" message instead. All other mod tracks I've ever installed always worked for me, so this is a first.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on things to try to get this working properly?

Thanks!
Bert

I downloaded the "High Force" mod track from RD and installed it through Content Manager.

Although it shows in the list of available tracks, it won't load. I get the dreaded "Race Cancelled" message instead. All other mod tracks I've ever installed always worked for me, so this is a first.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on things to try to get this working properly?

Thanks!
Bert
Which mode are you trying to use it in? Try Practice

Can it not be installed manually? Like in ancient times? Hey... naw.... I was gonna suggest you try launching the game with the vailla launcher and see if it loads, but that's just crazy. ;) :roflmao:

FWIW - I got a partial fix.....I updated Custom Shaders Patch to the latest available version 0.1.36, and now the High Force track finally loads for me - Yay!

BUT -- while the car itself, and the sky, are properly rendered in color, the road and all vegetation etc (ie - the countryside and surrounding environment) is in grey scale.

So does anyone know what's causing this and how it can be corrected?

Thanks!
Bert

FWIW - I got a partial fix.....I updated Custom Shaders Patch to the latest available version 0.1.36, and now the High Force track finally loads for me - Yay!

BUT -- while the car itself, and the sky, are properly rendered in color, the road and all vegetation etc (ie - the countryside and surrounding environment) is in grey scale.

So does anyone know what's causing this and how it can be corrected?

Thanks!
Bert
Disable seasonal adjustments in CM settings

Hi there I was wondering if anyone could help me with my high force problem I can get past the loading screen and then find myself floating through the air. I have a replay showing my problem but not sure how to send

Hi, i try to load this circuit, but in the loading screen it says that:
how can i fix? thanks a lot

Attachments

• photo_2023-01-23_02-59-36.jpg
    photo_2023-01-23_02-59-36.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 210
Hi @Johnr777, I installed it with the old method, I took the highforce folder and dragged it into the "tracks" folder of the game.
It seems that upgrading custom shaders to the 0.1.79 version, the track appears in the track selection and it is playable, but the traffic won't appears, please can you give me an hand to setting the traffic? i have content manager lite edition.
Thanks

Icona di Verificata con community

Last edited:
Hi @Johnr777, I installed it with the old method, I took the highforce folder and dragged it into the "tracks" folder of the game.
It seems that upgrading custom shaders to the 0.1.79 version, the track appears in the track selection and it is playable, but the traffic won't appears, please can you give me an hand to setting the traffic? i have content manager lite edition.
Thanks

View attachment 633700
I'm having the same issue regarding traffic. The track loads fine after updating the Custom Shaders but having no joy in getting the traffic to work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.