Hi, I want to make my camera static. I've watched Leza's tutorial, but it simply doesn't work for me. Is there any other way to fix this problem?

Do you get same result as Leza's video in Hyundai? Maybe the shake you see is the real movement of the car. Normal is extra shake?

I never played dirt rally but in videos car movement looks kinda off maybe that's why it looks different for you.

The excellent NGPCarMenu plugin has recently implemented a fix for this. Static cockpit cam and also other features (FOV override for all cars, hide wheel/wipers....). By default static cam is not enabled. Just install the plugin, run RBR, go to options>plugins>NGPCarMenu and change options with the arrow keys. After exiting RBR you'll find a NGPCarMenu.ini file you can edit with even more options, and the developer is adding features as we speak! Isn't the RBR community marvelous?

(click on "Releases" on the right panel for more explanations and the link to the zip file you have to download).

P.S. The Hungarian "plugin" (or should we say "distribution" now?), Rallysimfans, includes NGPCarMenu, just not the very latest version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back