1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Guy's .. i'm back !!! almost

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Richard Bunschoten, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Nice to be back again , i have a brand new home and a brand new room to race in , with some sick brand new 22"screens standing next to eachother, all working togheter to give me a nice 5050x1050 windscreen :D , so i'm a happy camper...

but ...

now if i race with hood or nose few , wich i sometimes like to do , my hud is way way over to the right now .... does anybody know if i can modifie a cfg file somewhere to modifie the position of the hud ?

hope to see you all on track soon , got to fix some last stuff in my home and then i'll be on the road again..

2. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Photo please! How does it look when you are in cockpit view (sure that the HUD is still of, but the important information you could see on the car cockpit)?

3. wahey! wb mate... was only looking at yer profile yesterday to see if you'd logged in recently.... :dance:

4. You know I was thinking the other day during the Watkins Glen enduro (the mind wanders...) that I hadn't seen that Bunschoten fellow in a while, now I know :wave:

5. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

There he is...
    Welcome back buddy (almost).
    Looking forward to seeing the new house and to see you on track again.
    Cheers

6. Aha, he'll be back in his Johnnie Walker Mini soon!

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

:welcome: back mr bunschoten :)

8. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Welcome back Richard.

9. Thanx guy's for the warm welcome :clap2:

and Dietmar ... it looks like this :

[​IMG]

10. WB Richard,nice cockpit :)