Help with pit strategy

adamb

Premium
I'm disillusioned with the performance and AI issues of rFactor 2 on my low end computer so I'm playing more r07/GTR recently (AMS1 too).

I have just ran a 80 min multiclass race at Imola (GT Pro + Sport). It was real good but my pit stop lasted 16 secs longer which cost me lots of places. I have changed tires and refueled.

I had 20-30l surplus in the end which took some time but are the tires supposed to last 80 mins on a BMW GTR?

The tires in race 07 seem to last a long time, with a slow fade in grip. If you like to get technical about this stuff, I would recommend you get an Information overlay that shows tire temp and wear so you can be sure if you need to change the tire or not.

Here is one XD Overlay

The tires in race 07 seem to last a long time, with a slow fade in grip. If you like to get technical about this stuff, I would recommend you get an Information overlay that shows tire temp and wear so you can be sure if you need to change the tire or not.

Here is one XD Overlay
Thanks, and SimHub widgets can also capture tyre wear data so I will now monitor them and plan accordingly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back