1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with patches

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by rromano, Mar 11, 2014.

1. HI all, I just switched from Xbox to PC and would like to know where I can download the patches that Codemasters released to correct the game. I cant find them

Is there a patch that will take care of all the fixes?

I really need to fix the FF problem that patch 2 fixes

2. Hi if you downloaded it with steam no need to patch it, it will already be upto date.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

4. Thanks guys. So If i downloaded a cracked version of the game then that wouldnt work? I know I should buy it shoudnt I?
    If I buy the game via EB games its cheaper will that version update automatically when I install it?
  5. You need to buy anywhere.Just shop on Steam or get 1st hand retail version of the game.If you buy 2nd hand retail version.You cant play it.And RD wont entertain Cracked version and that stuff.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yes you should buy it.

We do not support or discuss cracked versions of any game, members who are found to be using one are usually banned from the website for a fixed amount of time.

If you are on a console, then I have no idea of the second-hand market for the game, and the use and transfer of the game key.

On the PC the game MUST be registered via Steam, no matter where you buy it from (digitally or DVD). Personally I would never buy a second-hand PC DVD version, as the key has probably been used and cannot be transferred. Buy a digital download version (Steam Key), you can get them on many gaming web stores, often cheaper than Steam itself. Steam do have tremendous sales quite frequently though.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. With cracked versions you won't get updates, only holidays in Simberia.
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Buy the legit game, that's the only way you will be able to get updates. Not judging here, just informing :thumbsup:
  9. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Not sure but you'll have a week to find out.