1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with backup!!!

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by orangewarning, Jun 9, 2013.

1. orangewarning

orangewarning

Ratings:
    +0
    Anbody here can upload the original cars folder?? Used the realism mod but my save game eff-ed up

2. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830
    You can sync your files on steam Graham Laing would be the man for this

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,123
    Always back up folders before modding, hard drives are big and they are cheap :)

You can force Steam to recheck the files and download any broken. modified, or out of date files, by telling Steam to verify the game files.

Run Steam > Right Click on F1 2012 > Select 'Properties' > Select 'Local Files' Tab > Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache

This will not effect your career save, but will leave you with a verified, standard fully patched game, and remove any mods installed

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. orangewarning

orangewarning

Ratings:
    +0
    lol.. I have a problem with my steam.. it doesnt let me connect.. any help here?

5. kenken

kenken

Ratings:
    +195
    If you have a connection problem, how did you get the latest patch?

I think no one will upload original file for you since steam can take care of file corruptions.

6. orangewarning

orangewarning

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there.. managed to get my steam working again.. I didnt get the latest patch.. I read somewhere that starting a new profile can solve autosave problem.. but now I got latest patch :) I want to ask, is it possible to "hack" flashbacks for career mode? I know you can edit the database. It worked for me previously, then when the savebug hit, my flashback mod doesnt work anymore. Now in the latest patch, I havent edited the database yet. But if im halfway in a career (more like 3 races lol) and I edit now, can I then get the flashbacks to work in my subsequent races? I need those flashbacks as i ALWAYS miss a turn when changing fuel options and all the stuff.. and I always multitask.. like watching tv, or eating snacks.

7. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/99-flashbacks.67304/#post-1451024

• Like Like x 2
  8. orangewarning

orangewarning

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh thanks thats it..