1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Help with backup!!!

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by orangewarning, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Anbody here can upload the original cars folder?? Used the realism mod but my save game eff-ed up

2. You can sync your files on steam Graham Laing would be the man for this

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Always back up folders before modding, hard drives are big and they are cheap :)

You can force Steam to recheck the files and download any broken. modified, or out of date files, by telling Steam to verify the game files.

Run Steam > Right Click on F1 2012 > Select 'Properties' > Select 'Local Files' Tab > Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache

This will not effect your career save, but will leave you with a verified, standard fully patched game, and remove any mods installed

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol.. I have a problem with my steam.. it doesnt let me connect.. any help here?

5. If you have a connection problem, how did you get the latest patch?

I think no one will upload original file for you since steam can take care of file corruptions.

6. Hi there.. managed to get my steam working again.. I didnt get the latest patch.. I read somewhere that starting a new profile can solve autosave problem.. but now I got latest patch :) I want to ask, is it possible to "hack" flashbacks for career mode? I know you can edit the database. It worked for me previously, then when the savebug hit, my flashback mod doesnt work anymore. Now in the latest patch, I havent edited the database yet. But if im halfway in a career (more like 3 races lol) and I edit now, can I then get the flashbacks to work in my subsequent races? I need those flashbacks as i ALWAYS miss a turn when changing fuel options and all the stuff.. and I always multitask.. like watching tv, or eating snacks.

7. http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/99-flashbacks.67304/#post-1451024

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh thanks thats it..