Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7

Camber Front: -3.20
Camber Rear: -1.10
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50

Help me

Looking for 2 stops in a Turkey 100% race

Why would you want to do 2 stops? If the game defaults to 3 stops, you should go for 4 stops, not less. One pit stop takes about 20 seconds extra. By taking another options instead of prime, you should be at least 2 seconds per lap faster. Which means you recover that time lost in the pits in 10 laps. And you will continue to gain time for rest of the race.

Do the math yourself. Time your lap in prime and then in options. Note the difference and do the math. More stops will almost always come out ahead. Not only that, even if you somehow stretch the tires, you will definitely be running around with tires with virtually no grip and lose even more time.

Why would you want to do 2 stops? If the game defaults to 3 stops, you should go for 4 stops, not less. One pit stop takes about 20 seconds extra. By taking another options instead of prime, you should be at least 2 seconds per lap faster. Which means you recover that time lost in the pits in 10 laps. And you will continue to gain time for rest of the race.

Do the math yourself. Time your lap in prime and then in options. Note the difference and do the math. More stops will almost always come out ahead. Not only that, even if you somehow stretch the tires, you will definitely be running around with tires with virtually no grip and lose even more time.

Still I need something to low down the Tyre Wear, with options it only lasts for about 10-11 laps I need to make them last 14 o 15 laps

Still I need something to low down the Tyre Wear, with options it only lasts for about 10-11 laps I need to make them last 14 o 15 laps
I don't know what you're doing to only last 10 laps. They should last 14 laps no problem. Perhaps you ran too many laps during qualifying and you're starting with very worn tire? What % is the tire you're starting with? I'd recommend 3 stop strategy at Turkey. 12 laps on options and 22 laps on prime.

Start - Options
Lap 12 - Prime
Lap 34 - Options
Lap 46 - Options

The camber and toe settings have an impact on tyre wear so maybe experiment with those to see if you can reduce the wear to the extent you want. You just have to get the balance right between the wear rate and handling that you are happy with. Your driving style also greatly effects the life of the tyres, if you are locking up the brakes you are not going to be helping the situation so try adjusting the brake balance a bit too.

Reduce front abr
Increase rear
Less camber(-.3 or 2.8 depending on turn in needs but your springs are soft anyways)
And less rear toe
Also consider medium brake pressure and a click or two rearwards for bias in order to prevent lock-up and excessive front wear

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%