Help needed with setting FFB correctly (very confused)

I recently got a Fanatec CSL DD and McLaren GT2 wheel and am very confused what I am supposed to set and where to use FFB correctly. Any help or tips much appreciated!

Q1) I downloaded 'Maurice FanaLab Profiles - 1.69.7 - ACC 1.9 Update' which includes a 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' as well as bunch of car profiles for Fanalab, can I use 'rFuktor Daniel V80 for belt 2-5Nm's 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' instead or will this mess things up?

Q2) Why does Maurice provide a Fanalab profile for every car AND an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' file but rFuktor only provides an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt file? Is one more realistic than the other?

Q3) Should Dynamic FFB Preview be enabled in Fanalab with Maurice's profiles and my hardware?

Thank you :)

rFuktor Daniel V80 for belt 2-5Nm
# Base/Fanalab:
# SEN: Auto
# FFB: 100%
# FFS: Peak
# NDP: 22%
# NFR: 9%
# NIN: 2%
# INT: OFF
# FEI: 30% - 60%
# FOR: 100%
# SPR: 100%
# DPR: 100%
# BLI: OFF

Last edited:
I recently got a Fanatec CSL DD and McLaren GT2 wheel and am very confused what I am supposed to set and where to use FFB correctly. Any help or tips much appreciated!

Q1) I downloaded 'Maurice FanaLab Profiles - 1.69.7 - ACC 1.9 Update' which includes a 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' as well as bunch of car profiles for Fanalab, can I use 'rFuktor Daniel V80 for belt 2-5Nm's 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' instead or will this mess things up?

Q2) Why does Maurice provide a Fanalab profile for every car AND an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt' file but rFuktor only provides an 'ffb_custom_settings.txt file? Is one more realistic than the other?

Q3) Should Dynamic FFB Preview be enabled in Fanalab with Maurice's profiles and my hardware?

Thank you :)
Daniels Custom are the original files and matched to the different bases (powers). As far as I know the files from Daniel that Maurice uses are only related to the dd2. So it won't work for your base

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%