F1 2011 help me change tires!!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm new at F1 2011 & i play on x-box 360, & all is going great except for the fact that I don't know how to change tire compounds! As i do it now, I have to wait for the ignorant engineer to decide that i need inters-after it's already been raining for 15 minutes. Can anyone tell me how I can change compounds from the cockpit before I pit the car????

the D-pad, you can change tires(choose the compound then pit) and choose fuel mixture (if you have fuel sim on)
The D pad? I have a conventional X-box 360 controller, & the B button brings up a little window that mentions those things, but from there I don't see how to switch the tire compound. I believe that is the D-pad that you mentioned though, so I'll just have to tinker with that untill I can figure it out. Thanx!

The D-pad is the Directional pad, the up/down/left/right button below the left stick and back button on the 360 controller(i also have it). By default the tire/fuel control is done by this (Up then up again would do Fuel mode then Fast mode).

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 144 58.1%