[HELP] Last car game without update ?

Hello,

Behind this somewhat offbeat title is a challenge ;)

We are now used to buying games that are not finished (early acess) which are then released in beta and then officially released and are still not finished even several years later.

So, I wonder, what is the last car game that was released without any update afterwards? It must be years ago... but which one? :p

So your challenge is to find that game that I myself can't identify lol

See you soon

Last edited:
I don't recall SCGT having any updates. There are many that are debatable as sims ,such as Andretti Racing or Nascar Road Racing (both essentially the same game with different graphics), that had no updates or patches.

FWIW, I've bailed several games, sims or other, because of their "perpetual beta" status. ETS2 (also debatable as a sim) was the worst - nine (!) "latest builds" in one year; that's roughly one every six weeks, and about every third "new version" rendered half the existing mods incompatible. Several modders walked away, tired of spending more time updating their old mods than creating anything new. Personally I see this as job security, if the devs actually finish a project they will be looking for new work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back