1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help installing Tracks!!

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by chkrdflg, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Okay, I must be missing something. How and where do you install tracks in RBR? I installed into the RBR main folder...

Plugins folder
    RX_Content folder
    d3dx9_35.dll file

from the BTB demo.

I downloaded 2 different Pikes Peak tracks from here. One extracts as PikesPeak122 which contains..4 folders and a bunch of .ini files.

The other extracts as PP122 folder which contains...an.xml file and an XPacks folder.

Which of these downloads should I use? Where do they get placed in the game folder? I have tried putting these in different folders within the main RBR folder but they never show up in the game. The rbr_rx plugin shows up, but no tracks.

I guess I need step by step instructions please. I am using regular RBR with the 1.02 patch not RSRBR_2009 or RSRBR_2010.

Thank you for any help you can provide!!
  2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Have you checked this thread, maybe it helps:

I have only run BTB tracks from RSRBR09, but I think it should be possible with the default RBR. I'd also suggest downloading the file from RD Downloads, it should be the latest one:

Hope this is of some help.

On second thoughts, maybe not. I just downloaded the file from RD Downloads and it is very confusing and includes no instructions.
    Maybe you do need RSRBR09 or RSRBR2010 to run them???

Have a look here, and you can also download the tracks from there, with instructions to help the installation.