• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

[help] game freezing

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by roby13, Dec 23, 2014.

1. roby13

roby13

Ratings:
    +46
    i have the impression that its been discussed before but i cant find the damn thread right now... i cant track down up until now what i installed and i'm trying to avoid the painstaking process of reinstalling everything one by one, but from a point and on, no matter car/track combination, whenever i leave the track after a free practice, the game freezes. i cant click on anything. i have to ctrl+alt+del and kill it from taskmanager. in taskmanager there are 2 running tasks, one "game stock car 2013" and another one "game stock car v1.700". any suggestion welcome even if you think is not related at all

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  2. Kevin Pheiffer

Kevin Pheiffer

Ratings:
    +133
    It should read.Game stock car v1.700
    Could be any number of reasons. Give me a day to play around and I will find the problem.;)

3. roby13

roby13

Ratings:
    +46
    thx man appreciate and merry xmas