1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help for full race videos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Primaguida, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Hello :)

I would like to have some help to change my method making videos. I record with Fraps (full licence) becouse I usually don't like other recording software (less quality), then I use H.264 codec to compress; last step is make HQ highlights videos with Movie Maker (15 minutes are about 1GB). This work requires quite a lot of time (about 40 hours yearly), and I'm very late with my 2013 highlights. Now my idea is to make full race videos with this style.

How can I do without having a 6GB file? Maybe I'm wrong, but I see full race videos on youtube with very good quality and not so big size (example: FSR HQ full broadcasts). I opened a very similar topic in FSR section. Thank you for your help ;) .

PS: this is my last highlights example, created with that kind of work I'm trying to avoid. 2013 excepted, I made highlights for my entire simracing career (50 races approximately, from 2009).

2. Dux

The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

use AVS Editor and after importing files of 4GB large, converted in HD 1080 video of 5 minutes would be around 130-150mb with GREAT QUALITY