[Help]Content Manager doesn't work on oculus Home

Hi,
After the last update,Oculus Home does not recognize assetto corsa,I have always played with it and everything went well until the last update
I activated unknown sources apps (oculus setting) but nothing,
i can't run assetto corsa from original folder because i have installed 2500 cars and loading is too long,only content can run game.
some tips, advice, fix?
many thanks

Probably need some more info, can't determine what your problem is. AC does not run through Oculus Home as far as I know, it runs on its own and only when you're on track does the game show up in the Rift (unless you're using Virtual Desktop or something similar).

I used Oculus with Content Manager about 2 days ago and all worked fine. Home open in the background, click to play in Content Manager and the game loaded as always does when I use it with Oculus. Then I changed the profile to the screens and fine too.

Oculus Home has nothing to do with it though, it doesn't need to be open to play AC. Just click Go in AC or CM and it will load up in the Rift, I have my Home set that it doesn't open unless I ask it to (which is pretty rare).

Thanks, I didn't know that

It's handy. Just find the folder with Home in it, right-click it and set it to run as Administrator. The downside is that when you open it now you get the pop up asking if it's ok for this program to run on your computer but for me that's not an issue. I've read that having Home running in the background doesn't really use many extra resources but I only have a medium spec system so I figure every little bit of added performance I can get will help.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%