Help...cant decide!

Want to buy some DLC. Its either Endurance pack and Sebring or Endurance Pack and Le Mans. GT3 challengers was tempting but theres so many sims with GT3 cars in

If you don't like any of the DLC you can get a refund. There is a 2 hour time limit for the refund. That's game running time, not DLC useage time.

I know only got the spare money to spend on the dlc as i bought farming simulator 19 last week and refunded it as couldnt get on with it haha so spending it on something i know will get used.

The endurance pack is quite good (good Lord, happiness that is the sound of the RSR Porsche), and Sebring is outstanding. Driving that circuit in a sim should give anyone a new respect those who do it in real life: it is bonkers, but lots of fun! The AI is very competitive and well done as well.

Despite GT3 being in other sims, I will add that Studio397's are absolutely spectacular! I'm fact, those and the Porsche GT3 Cup are among my favorites of all the cars in the sim.

The endurance pack is quite good (good Lord, happiness that is the sound of the RSR Porsche), and Sebring is outstanding. Driving that circuit in a sim should give anyone a new respect those who do it in real life: it is bonkers, but lots of fun! The AI is very competitive and well done as well.

Despite GT3 being in other sims, I will add that Studio397's are absolutely spectacular! I'm fact, those and the Porsche GT3 Cup are among my favorites of all the cars in the sim.

I went for the endurance pack and Sebring. Sebring is amazing as are the cars. Ive already got the Porsche GT3 Cup and now find myself debating whether i spend a bit more and also get Le Mans and the GT3 challengers pack

I went for the endurance pack and Sebring. Sebring is amazing as are the cars. Ive already got the Porsche GT3 Cup and now find myself debating whether i spend a bit more and also get Le Mans and the GT3 challengers pack

LeMans is another beautifully-made circuit and well worth the price of admission, in my opinion. And, oh Lord, don't get me started on the GT3 packs: they are fabulous!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.