Help adjusting mirrors

I have experienced some issues with few car mods, left, right and center mirrors appear with wrong FOV (field of view) apparently more closer than usual and low quality or low resolution from cokpit view despite having max settings at game menu.
I know using F11 for rear view inside the car and changing MIRRORS parameters in assetto_corsa.ini (Assetto Corsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini)....but doesn´t work......what im looking for is a way to apply assetto_corsa.ini (MIRRORS fov and far plane) parameters for each car mod installed or a way to edit mirrors in order to have better resolution and fov.
Thanks in advance and sorry about my english.

I have experienced some issues with few car mods, left, right and center mirrors appear with wrong FOV (field of view) apparently more closer than usual and low quality or low resolution from cokpit view despite having max settings at game menu.
I know using F11 for rear view inside the car and changing MIRRORS parameters in assetto_corsa.ini (Assetto Corsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini)....but doesn´t work......what im looking for is a way to apply assetto_corsa.ini (MIRRORS fov and far plane) parameters for each car mod installed or a way to edit mirrors in order to have better resolution and fov.
Thanks in advance and sorry about my english.
Do you find how to fix it? Have the same problem with murcielago, low resolution mirrors, just this car.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%