F1 2011 Help about Windows Live Account

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there,
Can somebody help me with the Live account ?
I live in bulgaria and the live is not supported in my country so i have to make a account with different supported country for example UK US etc.
But do i have to use UK/US Proxy to do it ?
3rd thing:Is there any bulgarian players on this forum that are willing to help me ?
4th:I`ve only installed the game with the cd key,its not attached to any Live accounts.
I am really looking to race online >.<

Sorry if I have it wrong, but Bulgaria is an option at the Windows Live web page, or is it something special about the game?

My experience of using proxies for anything, is that they are unreliable and very slow. Unless you can pay for a proxy service, and get better throughput. The free ones are generally slow, so I suspect they would not be good for gaming.

bulgaria.png

Games for Windows LIVE comprise the first and most comprehensive online entertainment network, uniting gamers on Xbox 360™ and select Games for Windows titles. LIVE connects millions of members across 26 countries/regions, making it easy for gamers to find friends, games, and entertainment regardless of their preferred platform. With LIVE, members receive rich presence information about their friends, they can easily communicate with each other, and they can track their gaming achievements and their Gamerscore. Below is the list of countries/regions where the LIVE service is supported. Game features that require the LIVE service are only available in these countries/regions. If your country/region is not on the list, please check back with us soon—we expand our services frequently and may be coming to your country/region in the near future.

• Australia: International English
  • Austria: German
  • Belgium: Dutch, French
  • Brazil: Brazilian Portuguese
  • Canada: English, French
  • Chile: Spanish
  • Colombia: Spanish
  • Czech Republic: Czech
  • Denmark: Danish
  • Finland: Finnish
  • France: French
  • Germany: German
  • Greece: Greek
  • Hong Kong: Traditional Chinese, English
  • Hungary: Hungarian
  • India: English
  • Ireland: International English
  • Italy: Italian
  • Japan: Japanese
  • Korea: Korean
  • Mexico: Spanish
  • Netherlands: Dutch
  • New Zealand: International English
  • Norway: Norwegian
  • Poland: Polish
  • Portugal: Portuguese
  • Russian Federation: Russian
  • Singapore: International English
  • South Africa: International English
  • Spain: Spanish
  • Sweden: Swedish
  • Switzerland: German, French
  • Taiwan: Traditional Chinese
  • United Kingdom: International English
  • United States: English
Thats what i read on the internet and also i saw crap ton of topics that if you select a country which is not supported on that page which i looked the game wont be available for multiplayer only singleplayer.
That`s the reason why i am asking what should i do because i dont want to buy it second time since alot of players are complaining about that Live restrictions and still codemasters are doing nothing to fix it.
So,can you just confirm that if i select bulgaria i will be able to play online ?
Becauase as far as i can read from the official Live page Bulgaria is not supported but you can still make account .-.-

So,can you just confirm that if i select bulgaria i will be able to play online ?
Becauseas far as i can read from the official Live page Bulgaria is not supported but you can still make account .-.-

I'm sorry I cannot confirm that, as I don't know enough about the system, only that I dislike GFWL very much and wish it was removed from the game ....

EDIT: It does make me wonder that IF you were to use a USA, European or UK proxy, and use that proxy to register the game. Then after that remove your proxy and just play on your normal connection, will it work? Maybe somebody knows, unfortunately I don't ..

EDIT2: Here is someone making an OFFLINE account, I know that's not what you want, but it's worth showing you. Look at it in FULLSCREEN to see the small off-line account link that is used in GFWL

Well,i already have an offline account,right now i am only playing Singleplayer but the big deal is online.
Yesterday i read alot of topics on the codemasters forum that if you have an account made with unsupported country you cant access the multiplayer.
And on top of that the cd key cannot be moved to a different account because its already bound to the previous unsupported live account.
Even Codies Moderator mention it like that.
Its not their problem that we bought the game at unsupported country,the problem was in the store that sold us the game -.-,that`s why i am taking it easy and looking for my best options,
Whenever i try to make a live account without proxy with fake country it says that this country is wrong since i am using internet from bulgaria,that`s why i assumed maybe it will work with lets say UK proxy then i will create an account with UK nationality.
I am still open for any advices that i can get before i make a move,
in worst case i will have to buy again the game haha :D

Whenever i try to make a live account without proxy with fake country it says that this country is wrong since i am using internet from bulgaria,that`s why i assumed maybe it will work with lets say UK proxy then i will create an account with UK nationality.
I am still open for any advices that i can get before i make a move,
in worst case i will have to buy again the game haha :D

Yes, as you say, you really need help from who has tried it, and got it working OK, or tried it and failed.

Good luck! :)

Ok ,i managed to get an account with UK(Supported Country) And right now i have another problem.
I am tying to log in with my Live ID ingame + the correct password and everytime i try to log in with the account it says wrong password.At the same time i tried to login at their webpage and it works.
Any solution to that ? Or its just not possible to play original games online :( The same problem i had with 2010 and now with 2011 .
While i am waiting for some answer /searching for a solution i have to play only singleplayer which is really boring its not competetive at all even on legend/no aids.

Jedai,

I have different problem, I bought CD-Key, and I Activated it with succesful with my GFWL Account, but after them my GFWL started Updating, and on every start of the game, it Updating and Updating, I can not play. I searched on forums, I found one, It will happend if you using different version of the game.

If you bought CD-key too, can you send me links where I can download original game version?

P.S. For your problem I can say: I don't remember with which country I registered my Live Account, but I live in Georgia (Little country in europe) and I did not had problem like you, I played F1 2010, and I Playing now, too. But in F1 2011 I have different problem :(

David,

Same here.
Different version of the game? omg... Link please.
I bought the game in the store(Steam). Wtf?! What's the problem? My country is in the list of countries/region (games for windows live).

OK Guys, I solved this Fu kin' problem!

I bought Serial number and activated it, but my game started updating. I could not play, every time, when I started game, GFWL started updating (I had 3GB repack version). I started searching at forums, and someone said me, that it was Versions problem. Then I started download several different versions, and I found original version (7.44GB). I uninstalled old version and started installing new version. At installation process, setup asked me to enter product key (When I bought Serial Key, it followed Product Key, too). I entered product key and installed game with succesfull. Game did not started, asked Original disc. I had a mini Disc and mounted it in Daemon Tools Pro. After them, game started and GFWL asked me about update, again. I made update and exited from game. Windows installer continued installing patch, and finished it succesfull, too.
After this steps game started and I can play at Online without any problem. I solved this fu ckin problem :)

Now I Can say you how to solve F1 2011 GFWL updating problem step-by-step:

1) Uninstall all other F1 2011 versions.
2) Download F1 2011 (7.44GB) Original Version http://www.mediafire.com/?d5a12urklc70rzc
3) Download Mini Disc F1 2011 http://www.mediafire.com/?ctu8abmabb6vlpv
4) Download Daemon Tools Pro Advanced (Activated)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jbbc7ttpd9oqbd4
5) Install F1 2011 Original and enter Product Key
6) Install Daemon Tools Pro and Mount Mini Disc (Important: DVD Region - Not Set)

7) Start Game and Update GFWL
6) Exit Game, Install Patch (which will download GFWL automaticly)
7) Start Game, Have Fun ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies