Help about the sponsors in Nissan 300ZX-GTS JGTC GT500

I need help with the sponsors from this car (300zx JGTC NOT IMSA)
Specifically the back-side sponsors
1. up ADVAN
2.???
3.Dynamic "something"
4.SAFT
5.???
6.??
7.PUMA
&
Above the FedEx Nova "something"
I can't find a back view of this car to know if it has sponsors
I have created a mod for the Assetto Corsa and I want to make a replica skin
This car doesn't appear in any other video game except Gran Turismo 2
If you are going to use Google you will find this car for Assetto Corsa don't post it because I made it and the sponsors are random,

If you can recognize any of these sponsors or think that maybe something is familiar to you feel free to post it or know a better place to search.
300zxjgtcc.jpg

From my quick googling it seems like the JGTC car switched around on sponsors quite a bit as well. I have not found any pictures with the specific sponsor placement as your picture (other than your). I have found others of the same car in JGTC, but with less sponsors.

From my quick googling it seems like the JGTC car switched around on sponsors quite a bit as well. I have not found any pictures with the specific sponsor placement as your picture (other than your). I have found others of the same car in JGTC, but with less sponsors.
I see
I find it this first on FB page, then I saw it on youtube but again with low quality, with fewer sponsors I saw too but only those two
300.jpg
89436355_2518330418425999_6383939895856988160_n.jpg

I see
I find it this first on FB page, then I saw it on youtube but again with low quality, with fewer sponsors I saw too but only those two

I found this with the same sponsors in the same spots:
bxNZkbh.jpg

I also found this, with a bit different placements, like CAPA at the bottom where PUMA is on the other.
KxinGG7.png

Tried to AI-upscale, but no luck.

With that being said. Dynamic is Dynamic Suspension, of that I am 99.99% sure, not that there's any similar logo to find though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.