1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there! - new in the fourm ! :)

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by Levi19Wheeler, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Well basicly from the posts out here i found that this fourm share stuff and talking about the game
    Can i post my videos from game here or there is Specific place to do it?

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

You can upload video's on Youtube, and then link them into the Video Database, by clicking on the VIDEOS tab above.

Have some fun here :)

3. Thank you,by the way,do you can any clue why cant i sign up?
    it always says that my email is already in use,no matter which email i try to use ..
    is there is any email/country that is blocked at this site or something?

4. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Not sure what you mean there. You have signed up right? Otherwise you wouldnt be posting here now :)

5. Bazooka_Joe

Bazooka_Joe
    Best of the worst, sometimes worst of the worst. Premium Member

I realise this is becoming a bit of the off-topic, but I had very similar (if not the same) issue when I was signing up. I just tried again and after filling up the registration form Opera returned this:

Code:
    Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://racedepartment.com/forum/register/register,
    which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly
    spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
    Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely
    on the same connection are working.
    Check that the setup of any internet security software is correct and does not interfere with
    ordinary web browsing.
    If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems,
    talk to your systems administrator.
    Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that
    you are required to use a proxy to connect to the internet. Reload the page.
    Need help?
    Open the Opera Help.
    Go to Opera's online support desk.
    Obviously everyone thinks 'Ah, it's one off, something went wrong their end' kind of thing, but account and email address is actually successfully registered, so any further attempts are resulting in 'email address must be unique' message.

There are absolutely no problems to login to the new account with the credentials used when signing up, so that's why myself and Levi19Wheeler can actually post anything here after trying our luck with the email and password.

Hopefully this post clarifies the issue. Cheers!

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hmm interesting. Did this happen only without www. infront of the url?

7. Thanks bazoaka,i'il try to log in with the account i "already" made,Macro,im posting via facebook contectin,and thats you can see my profile pic from facebook.
    Anyways,gotta go to work with my big bro,night ride :)