Have you watched a good movie lately?

Saw Spectre with the wifey. She was not happy with me because i fell asleep during the flick. At first she thought that i was just leaning my head against her shoulder until she looked over to see that i had fallen asleep and that is when i got the big nudge, i woke up :D

Christmas Eve we caught a early showing of The Force Awakens. It was good, great seeing some of the old faces.

I liked The Force Awakens.

-

Not running anymore in the cinemas, but these are just great movies in my opinion (If you are not a fan of highly action packed, less story focused movies like Expandables and stuff, but more a fan of calm, thoughtful movies)

Always had a favor for Nolan's works -
The Prestige, Inception and Interstellar are all really good and one of my favourite movies.
The movie "Moon" from 2009 is a fantastic piece of work, too - If you watch it, please dont inform yourself about that movie cause the trailers and stuff give too much away. Despite beeing a low budget movie the viewer never gets the impression of watching a low budget production. Its also amazing that the movie is basically played by one actor, Sam Rockwell and still knows to deliver.
Just dont expect explosions and stuff but more of a thoughtful plot.

I saw The Force Awakens, and I must say is technically very polished, but the argument... I found it repetitive, I expected other things... But anyway I like it, and was nice to see the original characters there.

But the last good movie I saw was "Footlight Parade" (1933). Yeah, I love old movies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%