1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton: Red Bull At Fault

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 27, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

What i really want to see,is webber giving his 1st place to Vettel during the last lap :D,this will help Vettel becoming more mature !

3. If I were Lewis I'd be keeping my mouth shut on the subject. I know someone shoved a mic in his face and asked for an opinion but there is always "it's not for me to say".

4. Martin Maaskant

Martin Maaskant
    Premium Member

Yes but has a point. If Horner decided to give Webber the order to move over then they also had a lot of critics. But at least they made their point about the number 1 and 2 driver. I really love Webber for what he brings to the sport but lets face it, he is not likely to win the championship.

5. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

I would do exactly the same as Hamilton. Do you realise that the Redbull Owner (D.H.M)referred to Mercedes as having a number 1 and 2 drivers when questioned about the Sebastian and Mark situation? Mercedes had nothing to do with the issue and he was causing mischief. I think Mercedes and Hamilton are in their rights to respond and clarify. I doubt it will happen but I hope Redbull crumble quickly and miserably.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RB is able to comment about other teams' orders, criticize left&right for it, all while they issue team and brand (TR) orders themselves every season.

Stone faced they certainly are.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hes never going to win it as long as Redbull keep favering Vettel like they do. Webber was close couple of years ago, so not like he doesn't have what it takes. Webber would be better off leaving RB and finding another good team such as Lotus.

• Like Like x 1