Haas F1 looking for driver decision by September

There's no point in getting mediocre drivers like that. If you want to make a splash you need skilled competent drivers.
Jean-Eric imo is not as bad as Red Bull thought. And Sutil is a good driver too, definetly a better option than Gutierrez. I'd like to see that pairing.
Yeah, I think Jean-Eric Vergne deserves to be in F1, I was impressed by him and he was pretty closely matched with Kvyat. But maybe you are right with Gutierrez; I don't remember any stand out drives from him.

I don't think Button would want to race for a backmarker team ( he already does that, but
he's in a big team that was at the tail of the pack until now ) though, he'd rather try something else.
Good point, I was suggesting it as a very slim chance. Probably the only way he could be lured to Haas is if they had a pretty convincing argument that they'd be moving up the ranks quickly. (But then look how that worked out for Alonso at McLaren haha)

I wish they'd sign an American driver from Indy at some point. Would be awesome to have Rahal or Andretti in F1, but it'll be difficult with the super license points.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.