Physics Guide for physics?

I've gotten help converting 2003 f1 cars to AC model-wise, and I'm left with physics and sound. Right now I'm more concerned about physics. The guy converting the model used the F2004 physics, but I should develop my own, I think, to put the 2003 between the likes of the F2002 and F2004, like a slight increase from the 02 but not passing the 04.
I need some tutorials, guides, basics and tips for physics, is what I'm saying.
In one sentence: how do I... do this? Haha xD

Well, do you have data of the real car(s) from that season? Suspension measurements, spring and damper rates, aero characteristics, gearbox specs, engine torque curve, tyre data, ...

Well, do you have data of the real car(s) from that season? Suspension measurements, spring and damper rates, aero characteristics, gearbox specs, engine torque curve, tyre data, ...
I mean... I can pull some off Wikipedia, the F2003-GA seems to have all of that, others less so. If there's a better place to look, I'd love to know for this and the future.

I've gotten help converting 2003 f1 cars to AC model-wise, and I'm left with physics and sound. Right now I'm more concerned about physics. The guy converting the model used the F2004 physics, but I should develop my own, I think, to put the 2003 between the likes of the F2002 and F2004, like a slight increase from the 02 but not passing the 04.
I need some tutorials, guides, basics and tips for physics, is what I'm saying.
In one sentence: how do I... do this? Haha xD
Assetto Corsa Modding Manual -

Have fun!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play