1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Guess the car!

Discussion in 'Racer' started by aadilf1, May 18, 2013.

1. I wanted to start something like this for a long time, a bit like a mini-game for the Racer forums.

The instructions are: You put up a picture of part of car (one picture at a time), and the people need to guess what car it is, the person to get it right gets to post the picture of the next car and so on.

I shall start!

----> [​IMG]

2. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Too easy.. it is a Caterham.

4. I thought it was a caterham until I googled it and nothing came up like it :/

5. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Jaguar XK120 with optional racing-spec hood?

6. Excalibur?

7. That split-screen frame looks very nice vs modern stuff, so I'd say it's pre 60's... the inner curve on the lower edge and the extra bit on the central split piece top half. It's all very decorative vs simple pressed steel type frames we see usually.

Something pre 60's and expensive, hmmm!?

Dave

8. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

he he he...no all wrong...^^

...how long should i wait to lift the secret?

9. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

...not realy^^

10. Lol that was quite a difficult picture you know, I tried to start it with an easy one ;)

11. I'd guess it to be an Jag XK 140. Not sure what else (besides the XK 120) had that windscreen.

12. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Haha :D

14. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

15. I thought from the title it was that at first, but once I googled it, that was a confirmed no. Plus the badge on the hood, the windshield, and the grill are all XK120 :)

And here's the new car...
    [​IMG]

16. Dodge Colt/Plymouth Champ?