Guess the Car

Dinka Jester?
I thought for sure it was a VW XL1 but now my vote has changed to my favorite car in GTA made into reality :roflmao:

In all seriousness though: obviously concept car. I'm guessing 90's from the picture in the background. I'd also go for Japanese. Are we going in the right direction?

Edit: nope. I was way off. Vision SZR. I had to pull a CSI and do a "magnify-and-enhance" on the reflection off the car to look for clues! Then just to confirm :cool:

largeimage3a.jpg

Last edited:
I thought for sure it was a VW XL1 but now my vote has changed to my favorite car in GTA made into reality :roflmao:

In all seriousness though: obviously concept car. I'm guessing 90's from the picture in the background. I'd also go for Japanese. Are we going in the right direction?

Edit: nope. I was way off. Vision SZR. I had to pull a CSI and do a magnify-and-enhance on the reflection off the car to look for clues! Then just to confirm :cool:

View attachment 123179
Correct!
Though i also have a information that says its a K2, but they seem to be identical or the K2 is the prototpye of it.

SZR seems to be correct anyway, i'd have count both options.

Guess the Car.jpg

Think you know your motorsport? Have a go at guessing the series, car and year from our teaser picture above.

I'm going to start this new series off with a fairly easy one, can you tell from the picture above what car, from what series, in which year we have cropped? No prizes available, just a bit of fun to see if you know your motorsport :)

Have fun, leave you guesses below!

Yep Jaguar R5, looking at the lights and at the track surface it could be Indianapolis.
Yes, and i assume that it's from Friday first Practise-session lap-6 by the greyish dirtyness on those Michelin-tire's, not sure about what corner tho... But rim's doesnt yet got any braking dust so it goes with my assuming.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 61 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.3%